(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Emergency – Full-time Emergency Room Registered Nurse needed at an award-winning, state-of-the-art regional medical center!
This position is responsible for providing professional nursing care utilizing the nursing process within an assigned unit; assesses, treats and care for patients demonstrating an understanding of the cognitive, physical, emotional and chronological maturation process; coordinates care planning with other disciplines. Oversees the work of other professional and non-professional personnel.
EDUCATION: Graduate of a school of professional nursing. Current Tennessee RN license.
EXPERIENCE: Experience in acute care nursing preferred.
SKILLS: BLS upon hire or during orientation
1. Previous Emergency Department experience preferred.
2. Basic Arrhythmia course upon hire or within 1 year (Exception: Nurses with experience in patient populations requiring arrhythmia interpretation will be given the standard CRMC Basic Arrhythmia test and those scoring 85 or greater will not be required to attend Basic Arrhythmia.
3. ACLS upon hire or within 1 year of hire
4. PALS upon hire or within 2 years of hire
5. Critical Care Course or CEN upon hire or within three years of hire (Exception (prior hire date of February 2015: if greater than 5 years ED experience or if < 5 years and have obtained CEN no critical care course required).Effective February 2015: (Experienced emergency department nurses will be given the EDBKAT standardized test upon hire and those scoring 85 or greater will not be required to attend the Critical Care Course.)
6. TNCC (Trauma Nurse Core Curriculum) upon hire or within 2 years of hire
7. ENPC within 3 years of hire effective 2013
8. NRP preferred
Days, nights, and varied shifts are available.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!