(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Respiratory Therapy Technician – Full-time Respiratory Therapist (CRT or RRT) at a 150 bed hospital serving west-central Missouri!
Shift is 7p-7a, 72 hours per pay period, every other weekend is required
Summary: Functions under the supervision of a physician and in accordance with Hospital approved procedures and or protocols. This individual is responsible for the administration of pharmacologic, diagnostic, and therapeutic agents related to respiratory care to implement or modify diagnostic regimes, treatment, disease prevention, or pulmonary rehabilitation of patients with deficiencies and abnormalities associated with the cardiopulmonary system.
– Therapeutic use of medical gases, airoxygen apparatus, humidification and aerosol administration devices, and ventilatory assistancecontrol equipment.
– Administration of aerosolized medication, breathing exercises, chest physiotherapy, postural drainage, and airway suction treatments.
– Application of FIO2 and SpO2 analysis and monitoring equipment.
– PerformsPulmonary Function Testing
– Performs Nocturnal Desaturation Study and scans for physician interpretation
– Performance of cardiopulmonary resuscitation, airway establishment, and airway maintenance.
– Completion of all clinical, non-clinical, documentation, and charging procedures in accordance with Hospital and Departmental procedures.
*Associate Degree in Respiratory Therapy
*Certification (CRT) or Registration (RRT) by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
*Must have a valid, current Missouri Respiratory Care Practitioner license.
*Must be current with BLS
d) ACLS required.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!