(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Respiratory Therapy – Full-time Respiratory Therapist needed at a top facility in New Mexico!
CRT or RRT. Offering a $5,000 sign on bonus and up to $5,000 in relocation reimbursement.
The Certified|Registered Respiratory Therapist is responsible for administering respiratory and pulmonary treatments and testing. .
– Performs testing, monitoring, therapeutic interventions and documentation, following procedural protocols.
– Demonstrates proper setup, maintenance and administration|operation of the following tests and equipment: oxygen, ventilators, aerosol delivery, stress testing, Holter Monitoring, EKG, pulmonary function, pulmonary toilet, blood gas instruments.
– Administers patient medication, and scans into the electronic medication recognition system.
– Explains testing procedures to the patient. Responds to inquiries with appropriate information.
– Completes charting documentation, maintains records and verifies orders.
– Updates and maintains patient database.
– Prepares, calibrates, cleans and maintains equipment.
– Answers the phone, and performs various clerical functions.
– Schedules outpatient tests.
– Complies with laws, regulations, guidelines and standards regarding safety and infection control.
– Evaluates equipment and inventory.
– Performs blood draws as needed.
* New Mexico Registered (or Certified) Respiratory Therapist
* Graduation from RT program
* Current BLS (AHA)
* ACLS within 6 months of hire
* NRP within 6 months of hire
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to be directly: email@example.com