Seeking Med Surg/Wound Care RNs for an established practice in Borger, TX. One or more years of experience as an RN required.
The RN has multiple roles and functions including caregiver, decision-maker, client advocate, manager, rehabilitator, comforter, communicator, and teacher. The functions include assessment of the nursing needs of the patient, initiation of the plan of care of nursing actions, implementation of the plan of care, and the evaluation of the process, by use of nursing process. The Standards of Practice set forth by the professional nursing associations provide guidelines for the competent, safe and professional practice. The RN promotes the dignity and quality of nursing care given to the patient.
1. Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
2. Currently registered in the State of Texas, as a Registered Nurse
3. ACLS, PALS, TNCC and CPR required for ICU RNs
4. CPR required for M/S and WC RNs, ACLS, WIC and PALS preferred
5. CEN preferred.
6. One or more years of experience as a Registered Nurse preferred, in the clinical area.