(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) – Full-time Social Worker needed at a top facility in New York!
LCSWs strongly preferred, but can also consider strong LMSWs with prior work experience.
– Provide mental health services to patients with behavioral health conditions.
– Develop and formulate treatment plans for patients in care work with psychiatrists on monthly basis.
– Handle active caseload of at least twenty-five patients.
– Support transition and coordination for chronically and persistently mentally ill to appropriate, alternate care.
– Document all patient encounters appropriately and maintain comprehensive case notes.
– Review quality reports for site on all indicators monthly.
– Complete monthly program reports.
– Work cooperatively with entire HIV, medical and Behavioral Health team.
Minimum Education Requirement: Masters Degree (MSW)
Licensure|Certification|Registration: LCSW required
Minimum Work Related Experience: 2-4 years
Preferred Work Related Experience: 5-8 years
Specialized Skills and Knowledge: Ability to communicate in English|Spanish (orally and written); Spanish preferred.
Offering a competitive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, Life and AD&D insurance, ongoing training opportunities and a wellness program!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org