(Physician/MD qualifications required) Urology – UROLOGIST GALESBURG IL
We are seeking a highly motivated Board Eligible| Board Certified Urologist to join our practice.
-The physician would work closely with our highly tenured Urologist in a collaborative practice model to provide excellent patient-centered care in a high volume clinic.
-This opportunity supports inpatient and outpatient care, with the convenience of the outpatient clinic being adjacent to the hospital campus.
-Physician has the option to work full-time or part-time hours.
Equipment: Cystoscopes, ETC for full Urology program. Exploring Robotic capability.
Benefits May Include:
* Highly Competitive Compensation commensurate with training and experience
* Commencement Bonus
* Relocation Assistance
* Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, if needed
* Annual CME Allowance
* Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Plan
* Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
* Professional Liability Insurance